Love is not always fair, but it can be a many-splendored thing, depending on who you ask. But forget about the cliches: what do YOU think?
Copy this tag onto your blog and answer the questions. Tag three of your best friends, and, if possible, one of them has to be your boyfriend. Tell everyone you've tagged them!
1. Who or what is your first love?
2. Was it love at first "sight?" Do explain in ten words or less.
3. Do you fall in love quickly or easily?
4. The opposite end of the spectrum now: do you fall out of love quickly or easily?
5. If you had to pick between the beach at sunset or a candlelight dinner for your final "date" before you and your partner break up, which location would you choose and why?
6. For what single reason would you definitely break up with your partner?
7. What one physical and facial trait do you never notice in a person? In other words, what physical and facial trait DOES NOT matter to you?
8. Is there really such a thing as forever?
9. Is monogamy a myth or is it something to aspire to?
10. Be as creative as possible: where do babies come from? Explain in ten words or less.