Friday, September 12, 2008

The "I'm Unique, and Proud to be" Tag

You're not one of the crowd. Tell everybody why.

Copy and paste this tag onto your blog. Now, tag 5 of your most unique, most intriguing, and/or most interesting friends. Simply fill in the blanks and answer the questions honestly. Your answers can be long, short, or hideously kilometric.

I am unique because...

1. I love this color: ____ and for this unique reason:

2. I don't like this animal: ____ because it can be:

3. My name is: ____ and according to ME, my name means:

4. I grew up on a street named: ____ and it was _____ - this makes it different from any other place on the planet

5. I want the movie about my life to be entitled _____ because:

6. The theme song of my life is _____ simply because:

7. The love of my life is like a ______ because:

8. I bet my mom ate this a lot when she was pregnant with me: _____ because:

9. If I had a son, I would name him _____

10. If I had a daughter, I would name her _____

No comments: