Feeling sad? It's time to write a poem - but you'll be getting some help!
Inside everyone is a poet, and it's time to set yours free. All you need to do is to copy and paste this tag onto your blog. When you're done answering it, copy and paste all your answers to each question and put them all together into a single paragraph at the end of your entry. This is your poem - your ode to sadness, as it were. Now, tag five of your friends and get your poems started!
1. What single word comes to mind when you hear the word "sadness"? Make this the title of your poem.
2. It's time to get your poem started! From here on, you can answer with one word, a phrase, or a sentence. Now, answer this: Where does sadness begin?
3. What happened on the saddest day of your life?
4. What did you do to try to keep yourself happy?
5. How did your day end?
6. If you could re-live that day, what would you change?
7. If you could re-live that day, what would you NOT change?
8. What do tears mean to you?
9. What does a smile mean to you?
10. What will you do to keep yourself from getting too sad?